Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions All comply with EU selling rules:
How to Order and Conditions of Sale for Mumford/Landscape/Seascape
Buying via Our SAFE and easy on-line SERVICE – provided by PayPal.
All printed New and Old used books VAT Zero Rated.
All downloads, eBooks, eGuides – VAT ALL Zero Rated.
Preferred Method of Payment through PayPal.
When you complete your order online using your credit card, it is linked directly through PayPal (all secure ordering systems). When you order a book (or any item) from our website, your order-form and where to send the goods is automatically sent to us for processing.
Alternative methods of payment:
By direct electronic cash transfer from your bank to my bank. You sent me a request by email placing your order, I will send you my special number. Give it to your bank, all done.
By post: send cheque or money order by post. Details on our terms and conditions page.
By PayPal (customers must already have an account, or easy to enrol).
At no point are your financial details stored on our website whichever method you choose – including online payments using PayPal.
When will my order arrive?
The books/prints/ceramics will be sent as soon as payment has been cleared, usually this takes between 1 to 6 days. Any item found to be unsatisfactory may be returned within 21 days of receipt. You will receive your invoice with your purchases. We use Royal Mail as the carrier for orders and they suggest that the following timelines are an approximate guide to how long you should expect for your books to reach you:
Standard Delivery United Kingdom 2-3 Working Days
Standard Delivery Western Europe 3-7 Working Days
Standard Delivery US & Canada 7-10 Working Days
Standard Delivery Other 7-14 Working Days
You are able to track all of your orders online by logging into the Royal Mail and choosing Tracking. Our delivery times are based on the number of working days (Monday – Friday) you should expect to receive your delivery by. Delivery times may vary for each item even if they are ordered at the same time.
You will receive more information about the estimated delivery time in the automatic order confirmation email sent after your order has been placed.
If your order is overdue and your order tracking account does not state that the order has been dispatched, please contact our Customer Services Department by using the online contact form.
If it does show as dispatched and hasn’t turned arrived in the expected time, please check with your local delivery office before contacting us with the details.
Calculating the Final Cost of Your Order, this is done automatically.
Prices are net and exclusive of postage and insurance, this will be added to the invoice. We weigh each book for postage (you will find the weight of most items listed in their catalogue entry), just calculate the total weight then add Postage & Packing + Insurance Inland UK @ ?.50/kg Standard ParcelForce, (24 & 48 hour post extra). Overseas based on Economy Rates. First Class parcel post with insurance available if requested. Please use our rough guide.
Terms and Conditions for all downloads for eBooks, eGuides
1. When you register with Mumford/ Landscape/ Seascape websites, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
The contract between us
2. Any contract for purchases made through Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape website will be with Heritage-maps & Landscape/Seascape-guides whose registered office is situated at number xxxxx at end of this document.
3. Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received via PayPal will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Mumfordbooks & landscape/Seascape-guides acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
4. Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides is entitled to withdraw from any contract (except electronic downloads) in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
5. This Site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the site to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in this way then we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract and cancel your orders.
EU Rules: Supply of digital content in cancellation period, eBook DOWNLOADS
37.-(1) Under a contract for the supply of digital content not on a tangible medium, the trader must not begin supply of the digital content before the end of the cancellation period provided for in regulation 30(1), unless-(a) the consumer has given express consent, and (b) the consumer has acknowledged that the right to cancel the contract under regulation
29(1) will be lost.
(2) The consumer ceases to have the right to cancel such a contract under regulation 29(1) if, before the end of the cancellation period, supply of the digital content has begun after the consumer has given the consent and acknowledgement required by paragraph (1).
(3) Paragraph (4) applies where a contract is cancelled under regulation 29(1) and digital content has been supplied, not on a tangible medium, in the cancellation period.
(4) The consumer bears no cost for supply of the digital content, in full or in part, in the cancellation period, if-
(a) the consumer has not given prior express consent to the beginning of the performance of the digital content before the end of the 14-day period referred to in regulation 30,
(b) the consumer gave that consent but did not acknowledge when giving it that the right to cancel would be lost, or
(c) the trader failed to provide confirmation required by regulation 12(5) or 16(3).
Withdrawal by you from the contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
6. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
7. To withdraw your order you must notify Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides in writing at the address set out in Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides returns section of this website.
8. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, you must send them back to Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides return address at your own cost and risk, unless the goods were supplied faulty or damaged. If you withdraw your order but Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides at the return address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
9. Once you have notified Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
Availability of goods you order
If Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible an Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides will return any sum debited by Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. All within PayPal, a secure internet bank.
The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
Delivery of goods to you
Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
Goods sold by Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides that are dispatched to addresses outside of the European Union are generally not subject to EU VAT. When ordering goods from Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides or delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
International Buyers Please Note: VERY IMPORTANT:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such behaviour.
SHIPPING: INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: International Buyers Please Note: INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WHO PAY BY PAYPAL HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AS ISSUED by PAYPAL:
Liability this is as follows:
10. If the goods Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Mumfordbooks/Landscape-guides shall have no liability to you unless you notify Mumfordbooks/Landscape-guides in writing at Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides contact address of the problem within fourteen working days of the delivery of goods in question.
11. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides shall have no liability to you unless you notify Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides in writing at Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
12. If you notify a problem to Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides under this condition, Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides e-coupons will be issued to the value of the refund due.
13. Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seacape-guides under this condition an Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
14. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer, under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit l Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence. Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at the following address: Customer Service Manager, Mike Mumford, 27 The Cloisters, Rhos-on-Sea, Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL28 4PW
Governing Law and with EU selling rules 2014:
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides website prices, delivery details and Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides. Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays.
Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents. Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Neither Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Mumfordbooks/Landscape-guides.
Here at Mumfordbooks “Our Images say More with Less”. Our Policy is to keep our Texts as short as possible
We collect our images from resources displayed on the World-Wide-Web by individual people to Corporate Companies. There are many copyright free images, due to their age and public exposure, we can freely use today. We respect valid copyrights held by their author or near relative. Many of our institutions, public and private, hang on to unpublished work long after the copyright has expired, hoping to make large fees just for their storage. All items given “in perpetuity”, are granted without time limits. By just storing in archives, they under-use these valuable public assets, leaving articles undiscovered for decades, denying resources to authors and publishers alike.
The good news is they are at last cataloguing their stock, making digital records and allowing the public real access. This gives researchers, authors and publishers greater access, by lowering their fee to publish. In return each archive has a free hyperlink and mini advert to promote their resources. With greater public awareness, the old skills and knowledge are used to educate “fair use” to the next generation, as they will need all the help we give them. Michael Robert Mumford March 2013
Learn to Share our Knowledge with others, give your support to web sites like: https://en.wikipedia.org
MUMFORDBOOKS-GUIDES TO COPYRIGHT & PERMISSION TO PUBLISH. Download E-books/Apps – Knowledge from the Past – Presented at the Speed of Light
Copyright is there to protect the originator or author’s property in a public domain place. Like any property they are allowed to use it for themselves financially and for their family’s benefit.
All authors and publishers wish to share their skills with the public, and profit from their labours for a fair day’s pay. It takes years of research to get an insight into history and repackage the same, with an up to date understanding. Mumfordbooks watermark our images, with added Adobe protection, and give each downloadable eBook an ISBN and Digital Certificate. Each 1st edition (1.1) download will have updates in later editions. Because each download is digital, you can use them on your own computer, laptop, pc-pad or smartphone.
Just remember all digital eBooks are for your own use only, as the customer copyright is shared between you and Mumfordbooks. Fair Use Rules in obtaining copyright permissions:
1 Determine if permission is needed 2 Identify the owner 3 Identify the rights needed
4 Contact the owner and negotiate whether payment is required 5 Get your permission agreement in writing. 6 Non-exclusive, the same image can be used by others 7 Start collecting permissions asp.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification,
Mumfordbooks/Landscape-guides and Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides logo are registered trademarks belonging to Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Submitting text for publication on Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site (e.g. reviews and comments). We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
In these terms and conditions:- “Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides” means Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides, Mumfordbooks, 27 The Cloisters, Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, LL28 4PW any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business; ‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays; ‘us’ means Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides and you together; and ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.
We offer book and image search requests, a service for collectors. First item FREE, multiples ask for quote.
We can provide book & prints sets, from the small Observer’s Series to Large Volumes, such as The London illustrated News. Both whole sets or odd volumes are regularly selected by our customers. You’ll find many such sets in the Collectors’ Section of the catalogue.
I’ll be pleased to deal with customers’ requests and maintain a file of books required. I am constantly looking for good old second-hand books, magazines and photographs and like to hear from customers with collections or the odd damaged book worthy of repair.
Terms and Service Descriptions: between Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-Guides and our Customers. Billing, Security and Refund Policy, Customer Data Protection, Use of Website & Copyright Policy
We have no control over download speeds, there is ONLY one spare backup download.
Description of Items in Catalogue:
MINT (M): Without faults or defects, unread, in the same immaculate condition in which it was published (Note: very few “new” books qualify for this grade, as many times there will be rubs/scuffs to the dustcover (dc) from shipping, or bumped lower spine ends/corners from shelving). FINE (F): Approaches the above, but not crisp. May have been carefully read and dustcover may have been slightly rubbed or spine ends slightly bumped from shelving/shipping, but no real defects or faults. VERY GOOD: A used book showing some small signs of wear on either binding or dustcover (dc) with or without. Any defects/faults will be noted. GOOD: The average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted, with or without (dc). FAIR: A worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title page, etc. (which must be noted). Binding, dustcover, (dc) etc. may also be worn or missing. All defects/faults will be noted. READING COPY: A book that is sufficiently worn that its only merit is the complete text, which must be legible. Any missing maps or plates should still be noted. May be soiled, scuffed, stained, or spotted, and may have loose joints, hinges, pages, no (dc) etc.
EX-LIBRARY: Must always be designated as such no matter what the condition of the book. BOOK CLUB: Must always be noted as such no matter what the condition of the book. BINDING COPY: A book in which the pages or leaves are perfect, but the binding is very bad, loose, off, or non-existent. Always, if issued with one, the lack of a dustcover or slipcase will be noted.
For permission to reproduce any material from our eBooks and images (necessary for any extracts of more than 50 words) please e-mail to mailto:?firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Contact details of organisation:
Details of Mumfordbooks and Landscape/Seascape-guides publication type of extract required, including publication date, title, author and, if from an edited collection, title, author of eBook or eGuide:
Number of words, pages or images required:
Number of words, pages or images required: Publication type: Publication date: Print run private, (educational free) or commercial will incur a small fee: Please note we do not normally deal with permission queries by phone.
Or write to:
Permissions status: Free or fee rates on request: A small administration fee may be changed dependant on permission request:
Here at Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-Guides we offer a safe point of sale with your cyber Shopping Basket, and a Guaranteed Refund Policy.
Our automatic easy-ordering system is linked to each selected item and adds to total. Then select your postal area for postage and packing. Choose payment method: cheque or credit card and complete your order form. If a book/item is lost in the post and fails to arrive within a 14 days in UK or rest-of-world in 3 weeks, we will give a full refund. Postal services can be traced.
We offer a full money-back guarantee if our description differs greatly from the item you have ordered.
Before your goods are sent, we will confirm your order by email or letter. Goods will be sent within1-6 days. If sourced from abroad it will take longer. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please notify us within 14 days, subject to valid reasons, (see points below). Goods may be returned within 21 days to receive a full refund. To return purchased item(s): Pack carefully, use a postal service providing insurance and signed-for-delivery. Proof of shipment must be produced.
o A valid reason: not received your purchase in the expected condition described on our web site, i.e. not in the right category: not mint, showing signs of wear, not a hardback, not having a dustcover, or completely the wrong book, etc. o Publication & Dates can cause a lot of problems. There can be more than one first edition with the same title by different publishers in the same year. The printer should clearly show the date of edition & any re-issue. The lack of a date makes our job very difficult. We cannot guarantee a first year of publication is the only printing within that same year. Some publishers hide the fact that it is a re-print. We all have to be on our guard. The above will help you make the right choice, and act as a guide. o All orders received on the telephone by new or old customers must be confirmed via Email or letter, confirming name and full address, telephone or Email. For special requests we will try to match your order as closely as possible, at our discretion. No order will be sent until payment has been cleared by our local Bank.
Mumfordbooks Office, 27 The Cloisters, Rhos-on Sea, Colwyn Bay, Conwy. Wales, UK. LL28 4PW Tel: +44 (0)1492 548379 No retail selling is done at the above address.
Security Policy for Credit Cards
Credit Card Security is only between you the shopper and PayPal. This is encrypted and supported by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted sever, certified by Ehawte, a Public Certificate Authority. All our customers can be confident that their security and integrity of all sensitive data is fully protected.
Further Protection for Cardholders
Card issuers protect cardholders from fraudulent use of their card in a “card not present” environment, such as over the Internet or telephone. If Bill card address and Shipping address is different, we will double-check.
Privacy Statement: for full protection customers’ data .
All personal information freely entered into by customers when purchasing books and prints will be covered by the Data Protection Act 1998. Your Data Controller for this site is Mike Mumford, Registration number PZ6311676.
Contact information, postal and email address and telephone number given by customers, all covered by the above, and not given to any third party.
never sell or share information about my customers with any third party.
Information gathered from this website is not used for anything other than its stated purpose. Thus, if you give your address for shipping, it will be used for no other purpose but to ship the order to you.
I will keep a customer’s name and address information on file, but this information is used only in case of future orders.
Use of Website and Copyright Policy for Customer LOGIN agreement
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, email, or privacy.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first and subsequent revisiting. Mumfordbooks/landscape-guides reserve’s the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You may not Modify, Copy, Reproduce, Republish, Upload, Post, Transmit or Distribute, in any manner, the material on the Site including Text, Graphics and Code or other content (“material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening , abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
Forum & Competition Rules for “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp
You may not use the MumfordBooks.com, Landscape-guides.com or Seascape-guides.com on our discussion forum unless you read, understand and agree to the forum rules and terms and conditions of use.
Throughout this document “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp refers to these three websites and the discussion forum located between websites.
By using “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp you acknowledge that you agree to the following rules:
1. You are prohibited from transmitting through “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp any unlawful or harassing or abusive materials and you will refrain from distribution or use of any threatening, obscene or vulgar material of any kind. This includes (but is not limited to) posting – or posting links to – pornography or ‘warez’.
2. Remain courteous and respectful to other users of the forums at all times. Do not make personally directed attacks on any other user (for example, it is acceptable to accuse someone of making a “moronic proposition” but it is not acceptable to accuse someone of being a “moron”).
3. You are prohibited from transmitting through “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp any hateful or racially, sexually or ethnically objectionable material. As a guide: You should not attack groups or individuals on the basis of prejudices or stereotypes but only on the basis of their demonstrated actions or beliefs.
4. You are prohibited from transmitting material that may infringe on any intellectual property rights, copyright or trademark or any other rights of any third party.
5. Type properly. Do not tYpE lIkE tHiS or L1K3 7h15. Do not type whole messages or topic titles in ALL CAPS. Do not use improper abbreviations such as “ur” (you’re) or “y” (why). Do not type entire posts without the use of grammar. Do not type entire posts in bold, colour or similarly formatted text.
6. Do not post the same thing repeatedly (Spamming). Even (in fact especially) if it has been deleted by a moderator for whatever reason. This includes posting the same thing in multiple forums (cross-posting).
7. Never re-post something a moderator has deleted (in any forum).
8. Do not register user-names that are deliberately offensive – this includes (but is not restricted to) swear words and anything that breaks the “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp rules or terms and conditions of use.
9. YYou are prohibited from using”MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp to distribute junk mail or ‘spam’. Or to collect information on users, including their email addresses without their agreement.
10. You are prohibited from using “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp to advertise commercial products, websites or other discussion forums.
11. You are prohibited from using “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp for the conduct of business and from making any potential revenue dependent on any part of “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp.
12. Personal signature images may not be larger than 100 pixels in height and 400 pixels in width. Only a single image may be included in your personal signature and images may not be animated. Personal signatures may not contain URLs or hyperlinks to websites outside “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp .
13. Personal avatar images may only be 100 ?100 pixels exactly. Images may not be animated and may not contain text.
14. Double logins (multiple accounts) are prohibited. To ensure enforceability of this rule, using anonymous proxies to access “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp and post on the forum is prohibited.
Failure to comply with any of the forum rules may result in your posts being deleted and/or your account being temporarily or permanently banned from “MUM/LANDS”/term.asp. In addition, your account may be deleted or edited by the forum staff at any time without prior notification for whatever reason.
15. Competition rules are straight forward you login agree to abide by the rules, you are send a free download. Suitable for adults, teachers or students over 18 years of age will be accepted, under age must have a parent to sign in for son or daughter. You or your teacher will share the copyright of any successful winner with, “MUM/LANDS/SEAS”/term.asp, and no one else, all rights reserved be. PRODUCE A PDF- POLITICAL CARTOON PROJECT: based on the original Puck Print for pupil or student to add an original New Title and Captions to match the images of Puck Cartoon, small image changes will be allowed, not more than 25% to be changed. To help your transformation use MumfordBook’s Print John Bull’s Mother of Scotland: Independent or United, or John Bull’s Manifesto as your guides to a finished cartoon. The winning PDF print will receive a small prize and have there work and be published. 16. Free Downloads of sample eBooks or prints are in PDF portable document format, can be read on any multimedia, are to be used for private use only. Any commercial use must have agreement permission with fee paid before copyright is agreed or shared.
The entire Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides Website is “all rights reserved”, all Domestic and International Copyright Material and Trademarks may not be copied. You have the right to have full use of the enlarged views to selective thumbnails.
We have contacted/tried to; all copyright holders for their permission to use copyrighted material. Sometimes we do use small thumbnails or odd items we cannot trace the owner. If you see your copyright material being used on this web site and you wish to it removed please contact us and we will remove it.
All CD’s, DVD’s and paid downloads are subject to copyright, and are “for your own personal, educational, and non-commercial home use only”* If you wish to use anything you have seen commercially, please ask for details, address below.
Interactive PDF Series; e-Books Published by
Mumfordbooks & Landscape/Seascape Guides 2014
Free Downloadable Samples for every eBook
The rights of Michael Robert Mumford to be identified as the author of this work “downloadable educational e-Books; industrial & social history; GB visual index” has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988
All Rights Reserved, Mumfordbooks and Landscape/Seascape Guides respect’s the intellectual property rights of all individuals, businesses, and organizations. If you believe that Mumfordbooks and Landscape/Seascape Guides have infringed upon your copyright, please notify us via our Contact Me Tab and form, and we will investigate your claim and take any necessary action. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all designs in this book are owned by Mumfordbooks-Guides for the purposes of this legal notice any use of these designs other than for your own personal use, including resale, is prohibited.
Copyright Free Downloads
ALL our products and publications are fully compliant with UK intellectual property policies.
All are also compliant with and congruent with US trademark law, patent law, trade law, copyright law, and are fully compliant with US intellectual property law and code in all regards.
We assert all our validation rights to legally market a product or own the rights to the product, license it legally, or develop the intellectual property ourselves.
This product contains content that has been derived from public domain. We have validated the original content is in fact in the public domain.
Our modification and restoration process has resulted in our creating a new work (restored or annotated or improved work) that gives us a clear and notated copyright to this modified version.
Our publications are derived directly from the original publication itself, then modified and digitally restored. They are not derived from any other individual or corporate work under copyright by any other Seller or Publisher.
Most material used to illustrate books, prints, plates and maps after 1923 could still be copyright protected. Any of the newer published material seen on this website is with permission or licence sort, or “original publisher-owned copyright is no longer trading”. Every effort is made to find the Copyright Holder for Permission to use Copyright Material.
We are happy to supply our own published material to our customers, if required for commercial use, just email for quote:
Any source material published by Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides and labelled “Free Download” can be used for personal use only, all subject to copyright law.
All published material pre-1923 in public domain used on this site, as above* can and will be used to promote books and prints. Please use our request link if you require source material text or images for any reason, we will be happy to supply you, subject to an agreement. This will also apply to any future eBooks or any serialisations published by Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides.
All Web Site Links.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide links to and from Mumfordbooks Internet World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that https://www.mumfordbooks.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that
Mumfordbooks shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. If you would like to link to my site, please send details for approval.
Office Contact Information:
Mumfordbooks Office, 27 The Cloisters, Rhos On Sea, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL28 4PW, Wales UK.
Free Phone:0800 080 8165 (No retail selling is done at the above address). If any of the above Terms and Conditions is not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
I agree to be bound by TERMS & CONDITIONS to complete any of my transactions.
Copyright Mumfordbooks/Landscape/Seascape-guides 1999- 2016 All rights reserved.