1 in stock
CREATION: A CELEBRATION
BY SUE SYMONS
48 painted and needlework panels based on the first two chapters of Genesis
SALE OF ORIGINAL WORK
1. The work is only for sale as a whole.
2. The price is negotiable.
3. Sue Symons would keep the rights for the sale of books and cards.
4. The purchaser would need to guarantee that the work would be on public display for at least six months of every year, together with the books and cards.
5. One possible way of arranging a purchase might be to find sponsors for each of the 48 sections.
GIFT OF ORIGINAL WORK
1. This would only be made to a church or a charity.
2. The work would need to be framed to prevent wear and tear on the panels.
3. An anonymous gift of Â£5,000.00 would be made to the church or charity towards the cost of the framing.
4. Sue Symons would retain the rights for the sale of the books and the cards, with the usual commission going to the church/charity. All other income from the display of the work would go to the church/charity.
5. There would be an agreement that the work would not be sold or given away by the church/charity and that Sue would be informed when and where it is being exhibited. This arrangement has worked very well with Bath Abbey, who purchased Sue’s previous work, ‘One Man’s Journey to Heaven’, now known as the Bath Abbey Diptychs, in 2007.
6. It should be on display for at least ten months of the year, with the books and cards on sale at the same time.
WEBSITES WHERE SUE SYMONS’ WORK CAN BE SEEN